Monday, November 14, 2011

Muddy Monday


How has everyone been? sorry I've not written in a while.


News reports.
Damn it, why cant this happen near me?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15442688

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-15550997

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5923540/Man-stuck-on-mud-for-23-hours



I did get to play in the basement last week with some clay last week. I was testing out my time lapse circuit for it.

I had an homeless depot bucket and bought 10 Lbs of red clay from Micheal's. Wasn't red like Georgia mud, but... check ACMoore.com, Micheals.com, or Joanns for a coupon. I had a 50% coupon and paid $5 for it. I had planned on putting the clay in about 2 inches of water. but the clay was quite soft to begin with. but the water definitively helps.

 

 

 

 





now for some others from the net

 
from Nasty Pig


 



Please support 
Leather, rubber, Military gear
Tees, medical, and more





I do not claim ownership of any pictures or videos that may appear on this site unless stated otherwise. I post pictures and videos protected under the Fair Usage Public Domain Internet Act passed in 1997. All nude men that appear on this site are 18 years of age or older. If you would like a picture or video removed from grungepup.com, or grunge pups dirty world, then email me at jeff@grungepup.com with a link to the post and proof that it is your image or footage and I will take care of it immediately. This site is intended FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I do NOT make any money from doing this, so quit your fucking bitching.