Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hump day fun


I was looking at various auto greases out there, but none seemed to be healthy of, um, consumed. Not that I want to eat it, but if you are nibbling on someone who has it on them, you may get it in your mouth. And I am sure it will taste, nasty. So I am concocting a recipe that may help with this.

My experiment consists of
  •  1 small Crisco can
  •  1 Packet of whip it.
  •  food dye sample kit(red, blue, green yellow)

I put the Crisco in a mixing bowl and used an electric beater to mix it up the whip it*. I put in all the red dye I had hoping to come up with a bright red colored grease. No such luck. It was a great shade of red, but nowhere near what I wanted. So I added some blue hoping that it would darken the red a bit by turning it a bit purple. This however did not happen. What I got was a great shade of grey.

The consistency seemed to be losing its viscosity, so I put it in the fridge to cool it down a bit. And to let the whip it set a bit.

I scooped some of the grey out and put it into a zip lock sandwich bag. Then I slowly added some green to see if I could get a better grey. I ended up putting the entire green in. big mistake. I now have greenish grey lube. I returned the lube to the Crisco can. It’s a good thing I separated some of the Crisco at the red and grey stage. I must have added a lot of air because the finished batch was more than the can could handle. But no matter.

Tomorrow I will check its viscosity and how much the dye will leach into the skin. hopefully not much.






finished.

* Whip it is a stabilizer for whipping cream. I am hopeful that this will help keep the Crisco more stable when in contact with skin.











I do not claim ownership of any pictures or videos that may appear on this site unless stated otherwise. I post pictures and videos protected under the Fair Usage Public Domain Internet Act passed in 1997. All nude men that appear on this site are 18 years of age or older. If you would like a picture or video removed from grungepup.com, or grunge pups dirty world, then email me at jeff@grungepup.com with a link to the post and proof that it is your image or footage and I will take care of it immediately. This site is intended FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I do NOT make any money from doing this, so quit your fucking bitching.