Friday, March 1, 2013

where I've been.


It has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been (and still) dealing with Daddy having an infection in his brain. It is best to describe the symptoms as a stroke. And recovery will be the same as a stroke.

Daddy is coming home on march 5. I can't wait, but am also quite anxious about it. He will be home alone during most of the day. which is quite frustrating.

I am not posting this for sympathy. I only want to explain my absence. Which is the most beneficial part.

now to try to catch up on things grungy. :)

in the News
Stuck in the mud: Firefighters haul rescue worker from Fenland ditch after recovery goes wrong - News - Cambs Times

Abbotsford News - Man stuck in mud rescued by Abbotsford fire crews

Woman clamming gets stuck in mud in Wells

Dog found stuck in SC mud gets renamed 'Muddy Waters'


Fisherman rescued after getting stuck in mud



Videos
















Stephen Dorff Roosevelt hotel pee outdoors