Monday, November 12, 2012

Muddy Monday

Once again, It has been way, way, WAY to long since I have written a post. It is not because some in my Yahoo groups have complained about pictures not relating to the theme of the group, a fact that I cannot argue.

recent news of mud

Cyclocross race

Coast guard saves hunter stuck in mud for 10 hours

Stuck man runs off after rescue

Scrap metal thieves get stuck in mud in Shrewsbury

Dog rescuer stuck between rock and a hard place


recent mud videos

CHEVY 4X4 CLOSE UP STUCK IN MUD

Mud fun 05 of November 2012 Moscow region - full clay bathing








I do not claim ownership of any pictures or videos that may appear on this site unless stated otherwise. I post pictures and videos protected under the Fair Usage Public Domain Internet Act passed in 1997. All nude men that appear on this site are 18 years of age or older. If you would like a picture or video removed from grungepup.com, or grunge pups dirty world, then email me at jeff@grungepup.com with a link to the post and proof that it is your image or footage and I will take care of it immediately. This site is intended FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I do NOT make any money from doing this, so quit your fucking bitching.