Monday, October 17, 2011

Muddy Monday

Sorry about last week. My Daddy through His back last week and I've been tending him like a good pup should. now on to some muddy and messy stuff.

nothing like trucks men and mud. ruff ruff. wish I had been there to help out.

The following are pictures of me




Hope you week goes well everyone. see you wednesday


I do not claim ownership of all the pictures or videos that may appear on this site unless stated otherwise. I post pictures and videos protected under the Fair Usage Public Domain Internet Act passed in 1997. All nude men that appear on this site are 18 years of age or older. If you would like a picture or video removed from grungepup.com, or grunge pups dirty world, then email me at jeff@grungepup.com with a link to the post and proof that it is your image or footage and I will take care of it immediately. This site is intended FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I do NOT make any money from doing this, so quit your fucking bitching.